COVID-19 POLICY UPDATES
Las Colinas Dermatology is open and providing in-office care to our patients, in addition to virtual (telemedicine) visits.
To schedule your appointment please call 972-432-0300.
At Las Colinas Dermatology the health and safety of our patients and our staff is paramount. We closely follow the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC, Texas Medical Board, and American Academy of Dermatology. We are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
- Enter SOUTH ENTRANCE to our complex is where you will enter for your appointment.
- Employees and patients shall wear a mask (facial covering or medical mask) at all times. This is a preventative measure and is not indicative of anyone having or carrying the virus. Appointments are limited to patients only unless assistance is needed or if the patient is a minor. If someone comes with you to your appointment, please have them wait in the car.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly sanitized between each patient along with common areas.
- We are limiting the number of patients we are seeing currently, to adhere to distancing guidelines.
- Once you arrive in our office, we will take your temperature and screen you for COVID. You will have minimal to no wait in the waiting room before being escorted into a sanitized exam room.
- Dr. Black, Brooke Smart, FNP and Cheryl Sundlov. PA-C continue to offer virtual (telemedicine) visits also, which work well for acne visits, rashes, and many “concerning spot” checks.
- We also offer bill-pay via our website, to minimize contact.
Please make sure you are monitoring your health for extreme fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches, cough, fever or shortness of breath. If you have any of these symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment or to change it to a telederm visit.
Thank you for your loyalty, patience, and support! Please understand that there are some procedures that we will not be adding back to our schedule right away, for your safety and the safety of our staff. We will update you as we make these additions back to our schedule. We are excited to welcome you back to Las Colinas Dermatology!