COVID-19 POLICY UPDATES
Dr. Alison Black, Brooke Smart, FNP and our staff are thrilled to be open and providing in-office care again to our patients, in addition to virtual (telemedicine) visits.
To schedule your appointment please call 972-432-0300.
At Las Colinas Dermatology the health and safety of our patients and our staff is paramount. We closely follow the guidelines and recommendations of the CDC, Texas Medical Board, and American Academy of Dermatology. We are taking extra precautions to keep everyone safe.
- For now, The East entrance to our complex is where you will enter for your appointment.
- Baylor Irving Coppell staff will ask you screening questions related to symptoms of Covid 19 at the building entrance and take your temperature.
- Employees and patients shall wear a mask (a cloth or medical mask) at all times. This is a preventative measure and is not indicative of anyone having or carrying the virus. Appointments are limited to patients only unless assistance is needed or if the patient is a minor. If someone comes with you to your appointment, please have them wait in the car.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly sanitized between each patient along with common areas.
- We are limiting the number of patients we are seeing currently, to adhere to distancing guidelines.
- Once you arrive in our office, you will have minimal to no wait in the waiting room before being escorted into a sanitized exam room.
- Dr. Black and Brooke Smart, FNP continue to offer virtual (telemedicine) visits also, which work well for acne visits, rashes, and many “concerning spot” checks.
- We also offer bill-pay via our website, to minimize contact.
Please make sure you are monitoring your health for extreme fatigue, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches, cough, fever or shortness of breath. If you have any of these symptoms, please call to reschedule your appointment or to change it to a telederm visit.
Thank you for your loyalty, patience, and support! Please understand that there are some procedures that we will not be adding back to our schedule right away, for your safety and the safety of our staff. We will update you as we make these additions back to our schedule. We are excited to welcome you back to Las Colinas Dermatology!