EltaMD UV Spray provides fast and convenient sun protection for on-the-go children and adults. The new trigger sprayer easily dispenses full-body UV protection. It sprays on white so you can see coverage then dries clear when rubbed in.
- 3% transparent zinc oxide
- Convenient trigger sprayer
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
How to Use:
Uses: EltaMD UV Spray Broad-Spectrum SPF 46 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions: Shake well before use. Apply sunscreen 15 minutes before sun exposure. Do not apply in windy conditions. To open, push sliding lock on sprayer neck. Hold bottle upright with nozzle 2-3 inches from skin. Squeeze trigger to dispense product. Apply liberally and evenly until product is visible on skin. Gently rub in. Do not spray into face. Spray into hand and apply to the face. Use in ventilated areas.
- 3% Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- 5% Octinoxate: Organic compound that helps increase UV protection
Inactive Ingredients: Butylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Undecylenoyl Glycine