LCD is virtual!
While our office has limited hours due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering virtual teledermatology appointments for your medical dermatology and skin care needs. Many skin concerns can be addressed with a virtual (video) visit. These include:
- Diagnosis and treatment of rashes, changing skin lesions, acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Black and Brooke can also do cosmetic teledermatology visits for $75 (not filed to insurance), where they review your skin care regimen and suggest professional–grade skin care products where appropriate.
- If we have your current medical insurance information on file, we will bill your insurance for a medical visit. If we do not accept your insurance, if your insurance does not cover telemedicine visits, or if you are paying cash, you will be billed $85 for a medical dermatology visit.
It is simple: call the office and our office staff will set up your appointment time with either board-certified dermatologist Dr. Alison Black or Nurse Practitioner Brooke Smart. Our office will send you a link to connect you to the Doxy platform approximately 10 minutes before your appointment time. Click on the link and await your video consult in the virtual waiting room. It’s easy. Our patients who have tried it, love it!
- No need to download software or create an account.
- Use a browser on a computer or device with a camera and microphone. (like your Iphone or other smart phone or IPad)
- All data is encrypted, your sessions are anonymous, and none of your information is stored. The Doxy platform adheres to HIPAA, PIPEDA, and GDPR data privacy requirements.
- It’s very easy and our staff can walk you through it!
Dr. Black & Brooke have access to pharmacies that deliver directly to your home and that will work with your insurance to get the best medication coverage and the most affordable pricing. We are here to work with you.
Our skin care products are available through our online store. We are currently offering free shipping for orders over $150. Please note: there may be a slight delay in the shipping of your order during this time.