Use Clean Sweep daily for a safe, all natural, way to kill bacteria and neutralize causes of shoe odor. Clean Sweep is a clear, flexible antimicrobial micro-coating that works inside the shoe.
- Environmentally safe
- Contains no artificial fragrance or colors
How to Use:
- Spray Clean Sweep directly into each shoe and allow to dry overnight.
- Repeat until shoes are odor free.
- If possible, remove insole and coat thoroughly with Clean Sweep.
- It’s important to allow the shoes to dry completely before wearing to prevent the socks from absorbing the Clean Sweep coating, which could reduce efficacy.
- Once the odor is gone, Clean Sweep will continue to provide antimicrobial protection until it wears off. When this happens, simply reapply the shoe interior with Clean Sweep. Once again, the shoes will become odor and microbe-free, typically for 4-6 months.
Clean Sweep will not stain most interior shoe lining material – fabric or leather. We recommend spraying a small test area before applying to the entire interior of the shoe.
Tolnaftate 1%, which is the most effective treatment for fungus.