Develop a daily sun protection habit by keeping this moisturizing sunscreen handy for the entire family. Use EltaMD UV Lotion from head to toe to hydrate the skin and protect against sun damage.
- 0% transparent zinc oxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Moisturizing lotion for the whole body
- Safe for all skin types
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
How to Use:
Uses: EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions: Apply EltaMD UV Lotion Broad-Spectrum SPF 30+ liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if you will be swimming or sweating. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours.
- 5% Octinoxate
- 0% Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid): Retains moisture and improves skin feel by reducing flaking and restoring suppleness
- Tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Purified Water, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polyether-1, Citric Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.