TanTowel® Plus for Medium to Dark skin tones – deeper, darker formula!
Exfoliate, Tan and moisturize all in one. Our revolutionary 3-in-1 self-tanner for face and body.
TanTowel® towelettes are infused with a clear self-tanning formula which works with the proteins and amino acids in your skin to produce a healthy and natural sunless tan in just a few hours. TanTowel® Half Body towelettes give you a quick and even application with no streaks, mess or fuss.
How to Use:
- Keep your skin clean. In preparation for applying your TanTowel, always make sure your skin is clean and dry after a shower. If you are using any leave-on soaps or cleansers, make sure those have all been thoroughly washed off before applying your towelette. If you apply the product to dirty skin, you can clog your pores.
- Skin feeling a little rough? Give it a little exfoliation before you apply the towelette until it feels like you can get an even application over the surface. If you use an exfoliating product with beads or sandy grains, make sure that is all washed off before application.
- Are you prone to tan palms? If you want to ensure your palms stay tan free, the best way is to wear some latex or nitrile gloves during the bulk of application. Everyone is different, and this is certainly not a requirement, but it can help bring you peace of mind. just remove them right at the end of application and don’t forget the tops of your hands / wrists after you do!
- Remember where you’ve been. The towelettes have a formula that goes on clear – and if you do not keep a mental note of the areas you have already applied the product to, it can be easy to lose track and miss spots. If you aren’t sure, it never hurts to go over the same area twice – as this will not effect the even look of your tan.
- Do you have “dry spots?” Maybe it’s your knees, elbows, toes or ankles but we often have those parts of our body that are prone to dryness. It’s important to be mindful of these areas on your body during application, as dry spots will absorb more of the tanning formula, and can ultimately develop darker in color. Don’t start your application on any of these spots at first, save them for very last.
- Where do you start? Ideally, you should begin application on a larger area of your body and work out from there. Try starting with your chest, back and midsection, then work down your legs, and arms. once the big areas are out of the way, your towelette will feel dryer, and you can finish with the tops of your feet, ankles, knees, elbows, hands and face. Everyone is different, and you may find your own order of application that works best for you over time differs from our suggestion.
- Not sure how to handle the towelette? There are a variety of ways one can actually apply the towelette to the body. Our standard application method is towelette in one hand and it is gently applied to the skin in circular motions as if painting a wall. You can also apply it in even back and forth sweeps, you can bunch it up and dabble it on in spots, you can also grab an end of the towelette in both hands and shimmy or roll it across your back or legs. Find what is most comfortable for you.
- 4-6 hour development time proving a challenge? Sometimes it can be difficult to devote a window of time for the tan development. The best way to make the time pass and resume your regular beauty routines. is to tan at night before bed, then you can wake up with your tan!