Phloretin CF features a patented synergistic combination of 2% phloretin, 10% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), and 0.5% ferulic acid for enhanced protection against atmospheric skin aging – environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3). In addition to antioxidant protective benefits, Phloretin CF improves the appearance of discoloration, fine lines, and uneven skin tone.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Improves the appearance of discoloration and overall skin tone
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-, fragrance-, and dye-free
- Ideal for normal, oily, and combination skin types
How to Use:
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other skincare products. May be used on the back of the hands. It is normal for vitamin C products to darken after opening due to air and light exposure. The formula will remain effective. Once opened, it is recommended to be used within 3 months of opening.
Complete your regimen with a SkinCeuticals sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide the most complete protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
- 2% phloretin: Derived from apples and the root bark of fruit trees including pear and grapefruit, this antioxidant neutralizes damaging free radicals, helps improve cell turnover, and improves the appearance of discoloration
- 10% l-ascorbic acid: Lauded for its superior antioxidant benefits, this highly potent form of pure vitamin C neutralizes damaging free radicals and protects against oxidative stress while providing visible anti-aging benefits
- 0.5% ferulic acid: A plant-based antioxidant, ferulic acid neutralizes free radicals and enhances the antioxidant benefits of phloretin and vitamins C and E
aqua / water / eau, dipropylene glycol, alcohol denat., ascorbic acid, butylene glycol, triethyl citrate, phloretin, ferulic acid