Physical Fusion UV Defense SPF 50 is a weightless fluid with 100% physical filters that effectively provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and is water resistant up to 40 minutes. This high protection zinc oxide sunscreen contains artemia salina, a plankton extract that increases skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress, and translucent color spheres that adapt to every skin tone for an even tone, radiant finish.
- Sheer, tinted sunscreen adapts to every skin tone
- Water resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Boosts radiance for a more even, luminous complexion
- 100% physical sunscreen ingredients provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Increases skin’s resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress (based on in-vitro testing)
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types, even very sensitive
How to Use:
Shake well before use. Liberally apply to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours. For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
- 5% Zinc oxide (Z-Cote®):This microfine zinc oxide is a non-chemical filter providing broad spectrum protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays. The particle size and distribution characteristics spread evenly and provide a non-whitening effect.
- 6% Titanium dioxide:Microfine titanium dioxide is a non-chemical SPF contributor that forms a barrier on skin to protect against UVA and UVB rays.
- Artemia salina: This plankton extract helps boost skin’s natural defenses and resistance to UV- and heat-induced stress. (based on in-vitro testing)
- Translucent color spheres:Iron oxide spheres are a color-infused technology that enhances natural skin tone and boosts radiance while providing a universal tint for most skin tones.
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, water, dimethicone, isododecane, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, undecane, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, nylon-12, caprylyl methicone, butyloctyl salicylate, phenethyl benzoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, tridecane, dicaprylyl carbonate, dicaprylyl ether, talc, dimethicone/peg-10/15 crosspolymer, aluminum stearate, pentylene glycol, peg-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, alumina, polyhydroxystearic acid, phenoxyethanol, magnesium sulfate, caprylyl glycol, iron oxides, peg-8 laurate, disteardimonium hectorite, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tocopherol, propylene carbonate, artemia extract, benzoic acid, c9-15 fluoroalcohol phosphate, peg-9