Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish.
This mattifying 100% physical sunscreen is formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. Enhanced with aerated silica technology, it is proven to maintain a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, optimizing makeup application. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
How to Use:
Apply liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours and after swimming, excessive perspiring, or after towel-drying.
- 4% Zinc Oxide (Z-Cote®*):Provides protection against burning UVB as well as aging UVA rays without leaving white residue.
- 9% Titanium Dioxide:Forms a protective barrier over the skin to protect against UVB and short UVA rays.
- Aerated Silica:Absorbs up to 15x its weight in oil to continuously mattify even in hot, humid conditions
- Translucent color spheres:Provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, dimethicone, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, talc, dicaprylyl ether, triethylhexanoin, isohexadecane, dimethicone crosspolymer, styrene/acrylates copolymer, hydrogenated jojoba oil, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, aluminum stearate, peg-8 laurate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, silica silylate, 2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol, alumina, aluminum hydroxide, iron oxides, disodium stearoyl glutamate, polyhydroxystearic acid