Stay radiant every day without damaging your skin. Sunforgettable Brush-on Sunscreen offers powerful SPF 50 UVA/UVB protection, alone or over makeup. SPF and finishing powder in one simple, on-the-go application.
- Goes Anywhere:Our SPF brush feels weightless and fits easily into your purse. Perfect for on-the-go-women!
- No-Mess Powder:Skip the mess of traditional liquid sunscreens and upgrade to our mineral sunscreen powder. No spills, non-greasy. What sunscreen should be.
- Worry-free Physical Protection:Our active ingredients are mineral-based and benzone-free… have you read the chemical ingredients in your sunscreen?
- Self-dispensing brush:Our all-in-one brush applicator makes it easy to apply throughout the day. Just use a circular motion to brush on for lasting protection.
- Healthy Ingredients:The active ingredients, titanium dioxie and zinc oxide, in Sunforgettable provide non-irritating, broad-spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50 protection.
- Lightweight Coverage:Light coverage perfects your look while protecting your skin. Perfect for touch-ups on the go.
- 3 Shades: Fair, Medium, Tan
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Sunscreen
- 90-day supply based on typical use
HOW TO USE:
Sweep brush over face and body to release powder. Use small circular strokes to release more powder for more coverage. Apply liberally and evenly before sun exposure; Reapply at least every two hours, and use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 30 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
SIZE: 0.21 oz. / 6 g
Shade: Fair, Medium or Tan
Titanium Dioxide 23.9%; Zinc Oxide 24.1%
Fair: Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Methicone, Dimethicone, Calcium Silicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Sulfate, Laureth-4, Iron Oxides (CI77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)