For those who want natural, chemical-free active ingredients, UV Pure is the ideal daily sunscreen. Ideal for children and adults, the gentle formula glides on wet or dry skin and rubs in quickly. UV Pure is formulated with purely physical active ingredients which are photostable.
- 0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- Water-resistant (80 minutes)
- Gentle and lightweight
- UVA/UVB sun protection
- Fragrance-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free, dye-free, gluten-free and noncomedogenic
How to Use:
Uses: EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 helps prevent sunburn and, if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Directions: Apply EltaMD UV Pure Broad-Spectrum SPF 47 liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Reapply every 2 hours and immediately after towel drying.
10.0% Zinc oxide, 5.5% Titanium dioxide
- Zinc oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Titanium dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
- Ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C ester): Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Alumina, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polymethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Methicone, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane pentasodium pentetate, aluminum hydroxide, stearic acid, hesperetin laurate, n-hydroxysuccinimide, dipeptide-2. palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7, palmitoyl oligopeptide, chrysin