This two-in-one antioxidant treatment works by two different mechanisms to help improve the appearance of aging skin both inside and out. Below the surface, a 15% concentration of pure vitamin C neutralizes free radicals, defends against environmental damage, and helps prevent signs of premature aging. On the surface, a 10% concentration of hydroxy acids exfoliates to smooth the skin and create a more youthful appearance. C + AHA incorporates both glycolic and lactic acids to slough off the rough outer layer of the skin, revealing newer, youthful skin under the surface.
- This powerful antioxidant reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and neutralizes free radicals.
- Using Duke-patented vitamin C technology, delivers 15% L-ascorbic acid to the skin —formulated at a precise pH and concentration shown to be effective
- 10% hydroxy acids provide exfoliation to remove dry, dull surface cells and reveal youthfulskin below
How to Use:
In the morning after cleansing, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck and chest. Can also be used on the backs of the hands
- 15% L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C): Inhibits UVA- and UVB-induced damage and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- 10% hydroxy acids: Provides exfoliation to help improve dry, dull skin.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, ASCORBIC ACID, TRIETHANOLAMINE, GLYCOLIC ACID, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CITRIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, ZINC SULFATE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE